Worker’s compensation laws protect people who are injured on the job. These laws are designed to provide employees with wages while out of work, paid medical expenses and fixed monetary awards. It eliminates the need for litigation. While the filing of some workers’ compensation claims run smoothly, others may not. Turn to the experience of attorney Marshall S. Adler if you need assistance with your workers’ compensation claim. He’s there to fight for your rights.
When to Contact a Worker’s Compensation Attorney: Marshall S. Adler
Some employers cooperate with employee workers’ comp claims, while others do not. There are times when you should contact a worker’s comp attorney to represent you to ensure that your rights are upheld. Here’s a list of those circumstances:
- Workplace injuries are serious enough to require surgery
- You’re no longer able to return to work on a regular basis
- When your doctor believes that your condition won’t return to what it was prior to the work accident – you may be entitled to a “permanent partial disability” award
- You can work but in a different capacity
- You have significant pre-existing disabilities
- To dispute an adverse decision by your employer’s insurance company or the state’s workers’ comp division
- You believe that you’re not receiving the proper or correct benefits
- Medical benefits are denied
- You’re overwhelmed by the workers’ compensation process
What Attorney Marshall S. Adler Can Do for You
Attorney Marshall S. Adler can advocate on your behalf to ensure that you receive the medical care and workers’ comp benefits that you are entitled to under the law. And if your work injury keeps you from working permanently, he can advise you about how to file for Social Security benefits as well. Most states offer vocational training for those workers who cannot return to their former jobs due to a previous work injury. Attorney Marshall S. Adler will assist you in navigating the system so you can receive retraining or monetary payment while you’re looking for alternate work. And if your claim is in dispute with your employer, he will assist you in navigation the complex legal rules and procedures to win your claim. The dispute process is complex, and it’s best to have an experienced workers’ comp attorney like Marshall S. Adler in your corner.